Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year!!

I'd just like to say a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my followers and readers.  May this year bring exciting things for us all!  If you really want something, then go out and make it happen because you never know if this year may be your last. Life is too short to not do what makes you happy.



I'd also like to give you a sneak preview into what I have in store on ReviewCentral this year.

Yes, my travelling adventure may be over (for now) but the blog will live on, and there will be lots of new posts on a variety of topics, including....

  • Reviews: I will be reviewing anything and everything around the Manchester area, starting with West Side Story tonight at The Palace Theatre.
  • A Day in The Life of...: I'm starting a new guest post series, as although I love interviewing people it can get a bit dull for both parties.  A Day in the Life of a specific person is much more intimate and interesting, and allows the guest to have more control over the article.  The first life to be invaded will be professional dancer Luke Jessop, who is currently part of Wim Vandeykeybus' Ultima Vez company.
  • Wanderlust: I can't seem to leave the travelling adventurer behind me.  As much as Rik and I would love to set off on the road again, we have a wedding to save for now! However, that doesn't stop me writing about my travel wishlist and reminiscing about our adventures.
See you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment