Thursday 4 June 2015

Gig Review: George Ezra, 02 Apollo Manchester

03/06/15




So I'm super super busy at the moment and don't have time to write a full scale review - but I had to share our pictures because they are pretty amazing. Plus no words can describe the smooth tones of Mr Ezra! After cancelling on Manchester during his official tour earlier in the year, I think everyone in the audience could agree he was worth the wait. He was also wonderfully charming and had me giggling like a school girl in between each of his catchy songs.

I've been following George right from the start of his career, before Budapest was played on the radio every single day and CassyO was re-released. So it was great to see him live after all this time (now everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon and decided to love him too haha) We love you George Ezra!




I was pretty close for the encore :) J x

No comments:

Post a Comment